The Cleveland Nama Hatta Program Mission Statement
We invite persons of all ages from all cultures to join with us:
1. To glorify and promote the Holy Names of God (Krsna, Allah, Yahweh, Rama, Jehovah, Jah, Olorun) and millions of other beautiful names.
2. To study and practice the instructions given in the ancient Vedic scripture or any God-authorized scriptures that promote loving devotional service to Krsna, as the purpose of existence.
3. To establish and nurture loving, spiritual relationships amongst the devotees as exemplified by Kis Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (the pure founder of the International Society for Krsna Consciousness) who came to destroy impersonalism and voidism.
4. To practice the principle of becoming the servant of the servant of the servant of God with humility and steadfastness.
5. To encourage and support Krsna conscious families who place Krsna at the center and endeavor to live in harmony with Divine principles.
6. To give due respect to all living beings by caring for the earth and being kind to all God's creatures.
7. To encourage our young people by being examples, giving them proper association and helping them to earn their livelihood with spiritual consciousness.
8. To become as self sufficient as possible by establishing God-conscious schools, businesses, and communities based on the four universal religious principles of austerity (including self discipline), cleanliness, mercifulness and truthfulness.